JKPSC Notification 2021 – Recruitment of 187 Police & Accounts Service Posts
The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has issued the most recent recruitment notification for the year 2021. For the vacancies of Police, Accounts, & Administrative Service , positions applications are being accepted. Other information such as education ,age limit, process of selection, fee , and how to apply is provided below…
|Organization||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||J & K Govt Jobs|
|Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Post Name||Administrative, Police, Accounts Service|
|· Junior Scale Administrative Service||56|
|· police department||71|
|· Accounts Department||60|
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from an recognised university .
- See the Official Notice for more information.
- 9,300 to Rs.34,800
- Written test
- PH Candidates: Rs.500/-
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.500/-
Steps to Apply Online :
- Go to www.jkpsc.nic.in to access the official website.
- Candidates should submit their applications online.
- Candidates must ensure that they meet the requirments
- If applicable, pay the application fee.
- Click the submit for submission of application
- Print the application for future reference.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions given in the examination notice carefully before applying.
Dates to remember :
Official links :
Notification : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RM5tNSoND3NOH9L1p1_k3b0lyWKn1nH9/view?usp=sharing